Monday, September 8, 2014

Frankly, my darling, I don't give a flying flip.

It took some time but I think I have this forty thing down.  


For one, I don't think my knee skin is that bad anymore.  Perhaps I've been looking at it far too long and became used to it.  You know…like how people can't smell their own chronic body odor after awhile.  

As far as the elbows go…Well…They are something of an eighth wonder for Master Hogan's amusement while standing in lines, meeting new people, or just while conversing with me about his day.  Oh, the look of awe while your child kneads the elbow with curiosity as if it were silly putty. 

Gray.  Its great density in one strand is fair enough for me.

Not really giving a flying flip. I've always admired that in old people and wondered how a few others got it early.  Somehow I missed my serving of Not Giving a Flip Pie.  I probably decided to stay in that night and watch Melrose Place instead.  Better late than never.  I do believe I will have seconds, please!  



No comments:

Post a Comment